Create, print, & share professional-looking CD and DVD labels and covers!
If you have any requests for DiscLabel to support additional label types send us a detailed E-mail.
- paper type (e.g. US letter, A4, etc.)
- type of label (e.g. disc, spine, jacket, etc.)
- the upper left position of the label relative to the upper left corner
- diameter & size of the hole in the case of round labels
- the height and width for rectangular labels
- all measurements must be in mm.
- you can only add label types to DiscLabel, not DiscLabel NEATO edition.
Paper types are ultimately delivered to the application as XML, for example:
<label type="Disc" x="11" y="16.1" width="118" height="118">
<label type="Disc" x="86.9" y="146" width="118" height="118">
<name>Meritline Jewel Case</name>
<label type="CDTrayInsert" x="33" y="14.5" width="150" height="118">
<label type="CDCover" x="48" y="144.5" width="121" height="120">
You can add your own XML descriptions to the file ~Library/disclabel/paper.xml where ~ represents your home directory (Go->Home menu from the Finder). Here is a sample paper.xml file to download and edit.
You can also send samples of paper types you would like us to support to the following address. Please send five sheets for testing purposes.
350 Bay Street, Suite 100,
San Francisco, CA 94133
DiscLabel is the best Mac LightScribe design solution! Using LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling, you can burn your label design right onto your disc.
We've even got a package of specially-designed LightScribe backgrounds you can install and use with DiscLabel.