With PDFpen for iPad, you get the PDF editing power of PDFpen that goes where you go, including:
- Read and edit PDF documents on your iPad
- Store documents in iCloud and on Dropbox for sharing and synchronizing between devices
- Retrieve and save PDFs directly with Dropbox, Evernote, Alfresco, Box and Google Docs; share PDFs with a computer via Wi-Fi; transfer files using iTunes, FTP, Transporter, and WebDAV
- Add text, images and signatures to PDFs
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Import images from your Photo Library
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text for reuse
- Fill out PDF forms
- Add notes, comments, and freehand scribbles
- Draw lines, arrows, rectangles, ellipses and polygons
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough; proofreading symbol collection included
- Copy, combine, rename and delete files
- Thumbnail view sidebar for easy skimming
- Email PDF files
- Supports Jot Touch, and Jaja Stylus, Pogo Connect, and Wacom pressure-sensitive styluses.
People are talking
"I wanted to thank you for PDFpen, and the email tips which I signed up for. They are helpful. I've used it a few times already and found it to be easy to use and well worth the money. Thanks!"
-Chris DuCasse, Grayslake, Illinois
The power of your office in your pocket! Scan contracts, invoices, or receipts as PDFs with your iPhone® or iPad®. Use OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to make that scanned image into editable text!