Posted 05/12/2011 by GregIf you prefer to hide the TextExpander icon in the Dock, then you ran into trouble when you updated TextExpander to version 3.3 on the Mac App Store. We're sorry for the trouble. We made a mistake by checking the wrong box when updating TextExpander's version number for the Mac App Store. Fortunately, this mistake is easy to correct. Here's how:
- Quit TextExpander if it is running.
- Download the "Fix TextExpander 3.3.zip" file.
- Double-click to expand the file to "Fix TextExpander 3.3.scpt"
- Double-click "Fix TextExpander 3.3.scpt" to load it into AppleScript Editor
- Press Run
- After the script completes, launch TextExpander (and quit AppleScript Editor)