Welcome MacCast Listeners!
Check out this tour of the new PDFpen 6 Features!
PDFpen for Mac Version 6 from David Sparks on Vimeo.
With PDFpen, you can edit PDF files, including:
- Add text, images and signatures to PDF
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Redact or erase text, including OCR text; use search-and-redact or search-and-replace
- Adjust resolution, color depth and contrast in an image or scanned document
- Scan directly from Image Capture or TWAIN scanners
- Perform OCR (Optical Character Recognition) on scanned documents
- Insert and remove pages; re-order pages in a PDF by drag & drop; combine PDFs
- Insert page numbers and specify positioning and format, including Roman numerals and Bates Numbering
- Fill out interactive PDF forms
- Copy and paste rich text; retain fonts and formatting when copying from PDFs
- Select and copy text across multiple columns
- Add (and print) notes and comments
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text in the Library and sync that Library via iCloud (Mac App Store version only)
- Save PDFs directly to Evernote
- Automate PDF manipulations with AppleScript
- Autosaving and document versions
- Password protect a document with 256-bit AES encryption
- Export to Microsoft® Word (.doc, .docx) format (requires Internet connection, must be licensed user)
- Use iCloud (Mac App Store version only) or Dropbox for seamless editing with PDFpen for iPad and PDFpen for iPhone
- Need to convert websites to multi-page PDF documents? How about edit document permissions? Want to create and edit cross-platform fillable PDF forms or document Table of Contents? Check out the additional PDF editing power of PDFpenPro!
Compare PDFpen to Preview and Acrobat.
Available in English, Spanish, Japanese, German, Italian, and French.
Note: Localized versions can be downloaded via the Download button above. Spanish, French, German, Italian and Japanese localizations are contained in the same file as the English version.
People are talking
"I wanted to drop a line to say what a great program PDFpen is. I rely
on it every day at my law office. I also appreciate that you get out
updates regularly. Keep up the great work."
-Andrew T., Bridgeport, MI
Take Control of PDFpen
New book from Take Control: The ultimate road map to becoming a PDFpen power user!
177 pp., $10
Go mobile with PDFpen for iPad!
Get the power of PDFpen on the road! With iCloud and full-featured PDF editing power, it's a mobile app that doesn't feel like you left some important features back at the office.
Need Advanced Features?
With PDFpenPro, you can:
- Create fillable PDF forms.
- Create & edit a table of contents.
- Convert websites to PDF.
- Edit document permissions. (new!)